As the weather starts to get colder and the snow begins to gently fall, it’s time to start thinking about your winter wardrobe – and that means one thing: figuring out the hottest fashion trends of the season! With so many options to choose from, it can be tough to decide what to wear, but no need to stress. We’ve done the work for you and created a comprehensive guide to the hottest fashion trends – including the must-have items and how you can update your wardrobe to incorporate the latest looks. Read on for all the details.
1. Be in Style: A Look at the Hottest Trends This Season
With the arrival of a new season, it’s time to update your wardrobe with some of the hottest trends! Here is a list of the top trends this year that you’ll want to add to your closet.
- Cropped Tops: Shorter and sweeter, cropped tops are making their mark. They can be paired with loose fitting pants, skirts and dresses for a fashionable look.
- Animal Prints: Animal prints with an edge are in, from bold stripes to spots and accents. Mix and match with your favorite accessories for a unique style.
- Wide Leg Pants: For a more chic look, wide leg pants are now one of the most popular trends. They are stylish and comfortable and can be paired with anything from a simple t-shirt to a fancy blouse.
- Colorful Ruffles: Ruffles and frills are making a strong comeback this season. From skirts to coats, jackets, tops and dresses, colorful ruffles can be found in all shapes and sizes.
- Neon Accents: Neon is everywhere, and it doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. It’s a great way to add a pop of color to your wardrobe.
Whether you’re looking for something classic or trendy, these top trends this season are a great way to freshen up your wardrobe and stay in style. Keep an eye out for these must-haves and add a few to your closet today!
Ready to take your style up a notch? From one piece swimsuits to stripes and solids, the summer months have plenty to offer when it comes to looking your best. Whether you’re headed to the beach, the office, or a night out on the town, these trends will have you looking fabulous in no time!
2. Not Just a Trend: Making a Statement with Your Seasonal Wardrobe
Making a wardrobe statement isn’t just a passing trend – it can be a stylish way to express your personal style. Seasonal wardrobes are a chance to make a bold statement about who you are and what you’re passionate about. Here’s how.
- Utilize Color: Colors can be a powerful way to make a statement with your wardrobe. From head to toe, find a bright, eye-catching color palette to display your personality. Be brave with your choices and opt for colors you feel passionate and empowered by.
- Accessorize with Confidence: The most daring fashionistas will accessorize any look with confidence. Add color with a scarf or bright heels. Mix special pieces like statement jewelry with a tailored blazer to complete your look. The key rule here is to let your creativity shine through.
- Look to Inspiration: Always be on the lookout for fashion inspiration. Whether you’re flipping through magazines, checking blogs, or on the lookout for creative trends on the street – don’t be afraid to take risks and to experiment with styles.
Switch up your wardrobe every season and create a personal style to let your statement shine through. Don’t be afraid to mix classic pieces with unique accessories, and try out new trends. With each new season – try something new, and make your wardrobe a statement piece.
3. Style Showdown: Combining Classic and Contemporary for a Fresh Look
You wouldn’t think it, but two strikingly different design styles – classic and contemporary – actually have quite a bit in common. When combined with a touch of personal creativity, they can be a match made in design heaven. Here’s are a few tips on how to join these two forces and make modern, timeless designs that truly stand out in any space.
1. Play with Proportions
The key to blending a classic element with a more contemporary vibe is choosing pieces with distinct scale and proportion. A large sofa that’s reminiscent of a 1940’s velvet chesterfield can be modernized with acres of matching pillows. Or, catch the eye with a sleekly contemporary lounge chair upholstered in classic wood grain fabric. These contrasting pieces create a strong visual foundation for the room, adding a delightful and unexpected twist.
2. Blend Shades and Tones
Mixing in subtle hues can be another way to craft a look that balances the old and the new. Brighten a space filled with timeless shapes and textures with a sleek ottoman in a jazzy shade or a modern clock with a soothing metallic finish. Blending in light tones, whether in wood grains, cool metallics or classic hues, can add a modern edge to beloved design staples.
3. Unique Accessories
Finally, don’t to forgo the all-important accessories for this look. Choose bold pieces that speak the language of both vintage and modern, and you’ll strike the right room-enhancing balance. Try a bohemian bamboo rugs, a classic ceramic vase with an eye-catching twist, or a pillow embroidered with an abstract pattern. These eclectic finds can be used to tie together the whole look.
Creating a Sense of Timelessness
Creating a look that transcends time is simple – just combine classic with contemporary. Whether your style is traditional, modern or anywhere in between, follow these tips to create a blend that’s entirely your own:
- Play with proportions to add a modern edge to classic pieces.
- Blending hues and tones creates a look that’s well balanced.
- Don’t forget accessories – fabric patterns, rugs and wall art will polish off the entire look.
With a little creativity, you can easily forge together opposites for a timeless style that is entirely your own.
4. Trouvailles: Accessorizing the Season in Style!
As the temperatures start to drop, now is the perfect time to bring out the fun fashion accessories that can make any cold-weather outfit pop. This fall, it’s time to explore what’s trendy without overdoing it. Here are some great pieces to consider when accessorizing the season:
- Cashmere Hats: For the perfect way to keep warm, upgrade your regular winter hat with one made out of a luxurious cashmere material. Not only are cashmere hats cozy and stylish, but they come in an array of patterns and colors to help you stand out.
- Velvet Scarves: For a soft and luxurious look, try accumulating a few cozy, velvet scarves in different colors this fall. Velvet scarves add a touch of sophistication to any outfit that’s a must for the season.
- Furry Mules: Who said mules are just for the summer? With the cooler temperatures rolling in, furry mules make a fashionable and unexpected option when accessorizing. Pick up a pair in unique animal prints or rich jewel-tones and experience ultimate comfort.
- Statement Handbags: Make a statement by investing in an eye-catching handbag this season. Whether you’re looking for checkerboard designs, daring animal prints, or refined colors, you’re sure to find one that will fit your style perfectly.
Necklaces and Polos: Compliment any unassuming outfit with a few standout necklaces and polos. Layer a variety of chains and pearls for a unique look. This combination of subtle yet stylish pieces is the perfect way to showcase your look when wearing muted tones this season.
Printed Socks: Printed socks are the new “it” accessory to have this season! With collections of fun patterns and colorful designs, they can easily be seen peeking out of your favorite ankle boots or loafers. Matching a great printed pair of socks with the right outfit can be the perfect touch for making a statement.
Whether it’s investing in a timeless item or experimenting with a style you haven’t tried before, these accessories are sure to help you bring out the best and latest looks this fall.
Go ahead and experiment with the latest fashion trends of the season! Whether you want to step out in a playful two-piece set, a bold jumpsuit, or anything in between—the possibilities are endless. Be fashion-forward and make a statement—try something new today!